Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Friday, September 27, 2013

End of the week!

And it has been a good week :)

From launching my first 2 campaigns, to hitting my targets so far in this placement; God has been amazing to little ol me (I know, I'm actually not that old ;) )

Either way, its the weekend now, and I am hungry and I got a fiancee at my house waiting for me :)

Good stuff all round; and atm, I am just monitoring some stuff as well. I feel like one of those security guards watching the cameras for any activity: kinda like this:
Just not that many monitors though...

I also found out that after booking my annual leave for next month (i had to flip a coin to decide whether Monday or Friday, I am THAT indecisive; came up for Friday), that I have another day off due to the CEO giving the whole company one  :) 

So thanks Dan!



No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]