Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Launched my 2nd campaign!

The big deal of today is that I launched my 2nd Campaign, this time from Hibu, formerly known as Yell!

It was back and forth and all sorts; but it was so much fun, and i enjoyed the intricate little details I had to do; speaking with the clients, and all sorts!

Maybe not as intricate as this, but it looks nice!
And now, I am getting more used to see how the Campaign Services Process works! 
So yes! Success!!
Like this in my mind :)

On another note, Boo is now an official Uni girl once again ;) (kinda hot you know in some way)

More wedding planning is being done, and I am feeling sore from the gym, so things are going well :) 

So yahoo to it all; thank You God :)

Over and Out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]