Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Sunday, September 15, 2013

So much to tell.. where to start?!

Right, so its been awhile since i posted.. i miss it.
First things first!
I am getting married next June! :D After all the praying and counselling, i have decided to do it! So that is awesome and planning is quite something you know!

Also, work is good as well; new people joining and me getting work done is a nice feeling. Today, i'm just taking things as they come and sorta sticking to a plan i have somewhat loosely.

Gym stuff is going well, so gonna keep on that :)

Because there is so much to say, i dont know how to say it really; its like 3 guys trying to get out of 1 door at the same time in my head (>.<)

All in all, God is more than amazing, and everyday is a new adventure, and its fun. Music day in Slough was good; i played the best i could and everyday i seek to know how i can do something new for God, big or small you know?

I am loving life and because God is at the center, its all good in the hood!

Its also cold as well; summer has truly left! Oh well, bring on my birthday! I am off to America a week before it, since i couldnt get that week off, but i can't wait nonetheless!

I am also using as much japanese as possible everyday on Skype :) So it is so much fun to do this :)

^^

Loving it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]