Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Monday, September 23, 2013

:) A very good weekend indeed

So this is the first blog I've posted from work!
A summary of my weekend!
Once again, I was in Slough, hanging with the Boo and on Sabbath evening, there was a get together at the Allen's house in Bracknell; as we were there from 3, it was a long night!

I also got to use my Japanese! While in the beginning it was a bit scary, after a while, it started flooding into my mind all the things that were being said! It was such a nice experience for me! Also the food, as always was good :)

On the Sunday now is when the big stuff was hitting! Boo's dad organized a family get together; and i met her entire family on her dad's side; it was at times nerve wracking, and also exhilirating! I got lots of "welcome to the family" and i felt very accepted :)

Coming into work today was a mission, as there was so much traffic! This morning felt like this:
Mobile video is driving data traffic on an almost all-day basis
Eish. It took forever!

In the end, I got to work, and Vagelis (my team leader- aka my boss) sent out a email congratulating me and another colleague for sending off our first live campaign :)

I, for one, am happy :) And working here is going well so far :)
Also, I will also try to blog more about what i do at work, summary wise that is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]