Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Monday, September 30, 2013

Such a busy day today!

Man today was busy!

First of all, I had a meeting that dealt with some client that needed work handed out; I got 2 things, but man when i started one, which was supposed to be straightforward, there was some things that wasnt ready and it was crazy!

I felt like this:
Eventually it calmed down somewhat.. I think.. Lol. 

It took such a while to do that I didnt get to eat til late; and i was hungry by that time, but still making sure nothing spoiled my mood!  (I think i won on that front!)

After that, I had a training session on Mobile Optimization; now here is the cool part; it was around a lot of coding, and the purpose was to turn stuff from just a desktop experience to one on the mobile device. 

For the sake of me not remembering it all right now, the picture explains it:
I basically learned how to do the left as opposed to the right happening within email. 
And there are even much more stuff that can be done which i wanted to talk about; but at the moment, i can't remember it. All in all, a busy day, and i am happy i'm home.

Definitely tired and definitely want my Boo :)

Ah, marriage needs to hurry up; thats for sure :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]