Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Another cold night.. another inspiring thought

Just a thought about doing this after i done my other one earlier.. i walked home from college.. well i went to church first to realise no prayer meeting was on.. so i was like :? anyway home now, and as i was walking i heard canon in a remix and so i carried on in my head and it became my own cover of it!
so now my goal for now.. is to at least play what is in my head and onto guitar!
only issue is how to do it.. it'll come to me.. lol
i will get into my history but not now.. not in the mood to..
but one thing i will say is this: I miss her and i want a hug:D she knows who she is :P
but i am warm, but that doesnt change it that much.. but i can look foward to seeing her 2moro :D so always a good thing:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]