Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Friday, January 23, 2009

LIVING FOR THE BEST; LIVING FOR ETERNITY

Over the past couple of days, I have been thinking about things.. things that are beyond the scope of this world..
I am not trying shove anything down anyone's throat.. everyone who knows me knows that much.. lol
but anyway..
Its Sabbath now.. and I am sitting here reading about eternity or eien, 永遠, and thinking about what it entails..
how the Judgment is on now and will come..
and how much it puts things in my life into perspective..
many ppl say that i am very wise for my age.. that i am a old soul in a young body.. that i know where i want to go and what i want to do with my life..
and I can only thank God for that because without Him... I wouldnt being able to even write this right now..
So many things were happening to me this week i was unsure if it was a dream or not..
so many thoughts.. so many wants.. so many desires..
but all in due time my friends..
There have been times when i look up at the night sky and i just imagine what eternity holds for me.. and for all those who want to be with God..
this isnt some fairytale, it isnt something that i have a false hope in.. but that is for another time.. like i said i am not here to push my beliefs into other people's throats..
History has been made, and more is to come..
but all i know is this..
i want to be on that sea of glass.. and to have my own mansion in that world made new!!
I WANT TO WALK ON THOSE GOLDEN STREETS AND PLANT MY OWN STUFF AND EAT IT!! I WANT TO TALK WITH ANGELS AND WITH THE ONE WHO WAS BY MY SIDE ALL MY LIFE!!
I WANT TO BE ABLE TO DO ALL THE THINGS THAT I COULDNT DO ON THIS PLANET..
AND MOST OF ALL I WANT TO SEE THE GODHEAD!!!
XD
AND I WANT ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO BE THERE!!!
BUT THAT IS THEIR CHOICE.. BUT I KNOW THAT I AM GOING TO BE THERE!!
HELP ME NOT TO HAVE MY HOPES CENTERED ON THIS WORLD GOD!! XD
I WANT YOU.. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! XD
that was fun.. and very releasing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]