Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Life Through My Eyes (Part 1)

so a blog.. hmm.. never thought i would do this.. but cool to do it..
so much to say and now i can say it :D
for example today was crazy!
i got this massive headache that doesnt want to stay in one place.. *grr*
and i got loads of things in my head too.. girls on the brain :P
so far this week was ok, cept my one of my band members wasnt in.. didnt matter so much as we still got stuff done..
i finally got a band name!! Project X!
well i think it's cool anyway so :P
my birthday was off the chain as well as christmas! (get the comparison?)
i got so much to do in term of resolutions!!
2moro i am going to go to martial arts in st. nicks XD
hopefully jordan and sam are coming :D
should be good ..
need to some more japanese study.. i havent touched it once in the break.. not good. can barely remember stuff.. it will come back though.. always does..
also reading the Bible in japanese! talk about ambition!!! did i spell that right??
my goal for now is to memorise the whole of Genesis 1 in japanese! talk about stretching the mind!!!
Scott came just now !! btw i am college =] which rocks!!
math was good today :D
sat with ellie and then my head started to hurt.. wasnt her though..
thinking about sam.. and chemistry.. and how my head hurts..
and also what time it is somewhere in the world randomly =]
and how i want to be with her right now.. but i am not =[ got to wait!!!!
sad really..
i need to sort my room out again i think.. or just to calm down or something.. but i am already calm:S lol
hmm chemistry exam friday.. nice =]
listening to nickelback- photograph.. such a good song=] makes me think about my relationships i had with my ex's.

more when i can be done with one =]

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!
    How funii.. i dont know why but it just is lol


    Project X??.. Hm, i am not sure i like it.. i bet i can think of something better like...
    The All Seeing Eyes..??! =D
    That sounds snazzy.. lol

    Courtney xxx

    ReplyDelete

thoughts anyone? =]