Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Only Look Up!

Hmm.. what to write about tonight..
*looks around and thinks*
Ahh.. much to say really. Turns out my fears became naught.. :D
Today was pretty good.. though i did waste some time playing games when i could have been out... I spoke to her last night, and we talked for a good while :D.. Anyway, i saw her by stroke of genius when i came out of a shop, and didnt leave her side since.. lol
it is quite ironic.. i was with her, yet i didnt say one word.. i think it was nerves.. which i said to her later on.. though she couldnt understand why i was nervous at all.. so anyway.. we was walking around town, with no aim to go.. so we walked around and around.. then she wanted to go, so we walked to her house and spoke on the way.. hence the earlier part..
she is worried about her exam.. i told she has no need to be.. :D
as i was going to say bye to her at her door, i went inside and met her family..
i was like *what do i say..^.^* so i sat down and listened while they talked and got to know her a bit better through watching how she acted with her family..
anyway... we left the house, and we talked..
now here is the moment.. Could i tell her how i felt, and not get the backfire?
it was about to get tense, so i took a leap (not physically but you should be adequate enough to know that) and told her.
and to my surprise, she was the same to me as i was to her!
so booya to that one XP XD
we left and i got home and then my mom let me know that i never called her or anything today as my phone was dead.. earlier anyway.. she made me lemon cake!!! :D
it was good :D
so basically, day was good and then got better :D
Hence the title, Only Look Up :D

1 comment:

thoughts anyone? =]