Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Lol and a half- Deception plays an awfully wicked game..

Oh boy has it been off to a good week already!
Found out that Sam is with Alex, and not me.. apparently, he makes her happy..
i thought i did.. ok then..
good luck with that then both of you..
anyway..
Sharie rocks my cotton socks and i can say that cos i can =]
Love you baby x
anwyay again lol
noone can believe it and noone can figure why in the world it is happening..
as for me, when i found out, i went angry then i didnt care.. simple as that..
also ordered cable to find it was the wrong one, so need to send back and get the right one..
thats it really lol
what a fun life i live!!
who needs hollywood!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]