Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Sunday, December 27, 2009

I cant say i am feeling good right now

nope.
not at all.
and it all stemmed from one conversation.
i went from feeling slighty good to down right cold and indifferent.
and it hurts.
especially because she said it to me; things i didnt want to hear; that i couldnt help but hear; that confirmed things that i didnt want to hear. or did it?
her words were like the sharpest arrows to my already bleeding heart, each word piercing deeper and deeper.
til it felt like i had no longer a inkling of our togetherness.
let me tell you.
it didnt tickle.
it didnt feel nice.
she led me to a side of her, where i wanted to avoid.
well tonight..
i got to see it.
and i wonder if everything will be the same again.
i so want it to be the normality and not this nightmare i seemed to have been plunged into.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]