Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Some things You dont see coming... =]

If i am truly honest to myself, the last couple of days werent the best in the life of me; i felt like utter death due to my cold, i had trouble thinking straight about clear issues, and to top it off, i thought my relationship was going a bit south.
all due to me.
but you know what?
sleep is a good stress reliever.
also staying up late doesnt help either.
so kicking that habit.
one month today. Noice.
so much work to do today; i think it was good that we didnt see each other at the moment, because we have so much to do.
plus unless she wants to meet my ex in town today, then that would have been slightly awkward.
she is something else;
both God and Satan knows this; the latter wants me to think of what was tormenting my brain last night;
this morning however God took control.
I remember that God has the reign and I let Him do His job.
therefore, i force myself to not think about the negative side of her. but the good only.
it isnt being naive, although sometimes the Devil does tempt me to be skeptical of everything.
I am being true.
I want her to be happy, so we must both do our best revising.
I just take it one day at a time.
And I love it.
Talking later, as now is time for EP!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]