Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Sunday, December 27, 2009

things start to look up when you stop looking down

i gotta tell you... part of me thought
"is this the end? for us? for me? did come all this way to lose it out?"
i gotta thank God it wasnt so.
the Devil surely wanted me to hate. to feel resentment. bitterness. anger. malice.
but God had other plans.
i love her because God helps me to love her.
He reminds me of His love for me; and He can love me, why if she made a mistake, i cant love her?
am i better than God Himself?
that question is already answered.
I love her.
even if i have to spend every day telling her that. every hour. every minute.
i wouldnt stop.
because tonight was a test of love. a test of true love that stands hardship.
will it fade away, and be false? or will it be true as stirling?
and i realised something..
i passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]