Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Thursday, December 31, 2009

月の銀の熟視は深く中潜んでいるものが反映する. getsu no gin no jukushi wa fukaku naka hisonde iru mono ga hanei suru (moon's silver gaze reflects what's lurking deep within)

As i was taking the garbage out, i felt a sadness that i termed "self-pity". i thought i was pitying myself because i cant seem to do things right in this house. mom is always doing everything, and i do nothing. and i wondered and said to God, "what if i just leave. right now. just take my watch for time and go?" then i realised i couldnt do that. where would i go? the night is bitterly cold. as i turned to go in after i took out the trash, i thought about putting my bike away, which i did. then as i locked the door, i saw my shadow in silver. i looked and saw the silver gaze of the moon, surrounded by stars.
i smiled inside.
i felt slightly deterred because of how i am now.
a little voice in me even spoke of ending it all.
i heard that voice before; it came when i was at low points in my day, in my life.
there were times i nearly gave into that voice, about just being alone.
then other times entertained morbid thoughts.
would anyone miss me if i was dead?
if i was gone?
or would life return to normal?
but i dont talk about those thoughts.
i dont even label them as thoughts.
i discard them and cling to God.
if i dont then.
I might as well be dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]