Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Thursday, December 31, 2009

i dont know..

there are some days i understand what i am doing revision wise.
there are others when i am just clueless about what i am doing, as if i never done if before, and i know i have.
it makes me wonder whether i am insane or not.
like tonight for example.
i was trying to revise math, and i looked at it as if it was the first time i done it..
what is wrong with me?
why do i waste time?
what is wrong with me that i dont do things properly?!
i want to change.
i need to change.
i must change.
but will it happen before its too late?
is the question at hand..

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]