Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Im home again :D

So now im back in Stevenage (til sunday anyway) and its nice being back for a bit. :D Mom was like  when she saw me :D and she made dinner (me love mi mom's food:))


However, updates on whats been happening this weekend :D On the way to Boo's house,which i ended up being late for so went to practice at church. Got on the train, and didnt even realize that the train went straight to London and didnt stop in Slough at all! I was like... "Really?!" However, because I thought it was and after praying about it and telling the man at the barrier, he let me through, and the train was about to leave :D


God is too good to me :)

So the choir practice was good, but i was also glad to get to her house to sleep. :]

Music day itself was good; long (very long day) but nevertheless good :)
Got to play with other guitarists, and even though I didnt get to do my own stuff, i played all day so it wasnt too bad for me =]

Got to meet her Mom for the first time, and it was nice =] shes very nice :)

Then after everything was over, went back to hers, and slept hard =]

Then today was a case of just devotion, then listening to the audio bible, and we both fell asleep :p then waking up and listening to some more then i left and came to Stevenage =]

Another thing that i was going to say was that i left my charger at my house in Reading; however, God came through for me because my mom found one i could use for my phone :D

Also mom spoke about things i can get for my birthday (useful things i need)
Looking forward to this week :)

All in all, God is good.

Period
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]