Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Updates on a lot of things :)

So its been a little while, since I've updated the goals, so i thought I would do.

The muscle one first- I actually weigh 84 kgs not 86.5! Found this out when i went to the gym, and was like wow! Even so, the BF is still 16 lbs, just but still. So now i am going to sign up to the Uni's gym with my friend Chris, and I actually am looking forward to it! :D


for the song one, I kinda backslipped on that one. I havent played guitar consistently for a long time, and i need to improve again. I lost a lot, so i need to regain, so today i am going to spend time playing and developing a routine for me to get into so i can become great :)

for the water intake, i am doing good :D getting to drink 3 liters a day nearly as consistent when i was at work :)

also getting a wii by this weekend cos i want to zumba and not have to use videos :P

=]

Also can't wait to start this health reform for 3 months with Boo. should be good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]