Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Thursday, September 06, 2012

Making a game is going to be long yet I know im gonna enjoy it!

So the idea came to me to make a game using a software program called unity 3d. I've set a group on Facebook and so far four people beside me are on it.

However there is a lot to learn before the word go so I need to wait til the deadline so that the group can introduce themselves to each other and so that we can then get started from there.

As for me I might as well start learning all I can so that when the deadline starts I can organize more stuff.

This will be a long process. However I am excited because I know I can do all things through Jesus :)

1 comment:

  1. I wish you well on your gaming venture.
    Just checking back for any new posts you may have written.
    I’ve been a follower on your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.

    ReplyDelete

thoughts anyone? =]