Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Thursday, September 20, 2012

No structure to this, just writing...

Just finished having my devotion, which was on faith being tested. All along this month, it has been along that theme. And I have learned by reading, and also by experience what that means. But aside from that, I was just planning on writing for the past couple of days, but never got around to it.

So just a recap of what I've been up to:

Spent from Friday to Wednesday at Boo's house, and it was really nice, but it felt so weird coming back here seeing as i was there for so long; i even forgot how to turn the hot tap in my kitchen(it has no indicators saying which is which)! That is truly sad :P However, there were trials when I was there, and I learned, as I said above, that i gleaned lessons from.

Music day is this coming Sabbath, so that will be interesting, as well as on the Sunday I am off to Stevenage. Looking forward to seeing people, including Louis, so that we can have bible study and just in general to see my mom and things.

I also realized that I am rusty when it comes to my Japanese; i havent given it the time i should have done, so i am struggled where i probably shouldnt be. And so because of that, i need to study it today. Also, I just slightly lazy today, but I know that i need to make sure i do not waste time(thats a serious flaw in my character).

Also for Unity, it has been going ok. But i know it will get harder to do, and to be honest, as i was looking at it last night, i nearly didnt want to do it. But at that time, it was late, and everything felt like a mountain when it probably wasnt.

So today for improvements! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]