Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Friday, September 07, 2012

So.. Part 1 of unity..

So far its going good :D

I know how it works and i am getting comfortable with how to use it :)

only thing is because this is boo's laptop, there is no mouse. which can be a bit annoying, but i am getting used to that.. itll be fun when i can use my mouse and stuff :D


so for today i'll go up to learning about the terrain, then take a break (wash the dishes and other stuff), and come back to this later on..  :D its good though :D

and a lot to take in, but i take it in really fast, so thats good cos there are 2 exams for this anyway about all I learned. :)

should be fun :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]