Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Friday, September 07, 2012

Unity 3D: step 1.. learning the basics..

I thought about making a new blog for this but then i was like "That's too much going back and forth",so i just decided to blog about it on here.

Any-whoo.. so far on the facebook group, there are 5 of us now, and I have been posting like mad on it as well :P at least the others are reading it as well :D


so today for Unity, I planned on going through the course syllabus provided for free (best word in the world at times :p) by the Walker Brothers. I did a Typology test, which turns out I am INFJ (introvert, intuitive, feeling and judging) type person. What that means right now, not too sure, but it was part of what i had to do, so it wasn't too bad :)

So right now, as the Unity software is being installed on my memory stick, I am also looking forward to today. I got stuff planned to do while Boo is at work (dishes and zumba and stuff), so I am really looking forward to today :D

Lets get started!

IJN! (In Jesus' Name)

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]