Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Tuesday, September 02, 2014

我々は日本に着いた!

We are in Japan right now traveling to our hotel in Kyoto as I write this! 

However, our bags will come tomorrow noon because of the flight delay that happened in London. It's annoying because boo needed stuff from that bag and so we have to make do with what we have and get more stuff. 

The flights were something else! We had to run for the flight to Osaka because of the delay in London and then the flight itself was good. Although we are so much in the flight, out stomachs must be adjusting to it all! 

I can't believe we are here n that I am here! Finally it isn't a dream anymore! Tha nk you God :D 

I am sure we will crash when we get in. We didnt sleep much on the flight really haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]