Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

That's it! No more hiking!

We started off from takahara and the walk was scary, long and death inviting. So many times I thought that was it and God saved me many times! I learned a lot about myself for sure! 

No more hiking. I mean it. Too much for me now in every way possible. 
Our rest stop! Praise The Lord! 
So a praying mantis kept running after me on the table as of it wanted a fight. Darn thing. There was two chances to give in and take a ride and I was so tempted, but I couldn't do because that means quitting and so we walked. 

We headed through a village called chikatsuyu, and it was so lovely to see.
Then after that, we headed for the irorian minshuku and now then collapsed there. The owners are so nice, they will take us I the onsen and our room looks like this. 
So pretty. :) 

So! Now time for onsen and then dinner @ 6 :) 

Woohoo. That's it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]