Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Or maybe a little more...

The onsen was amazing and the owner's wife drives very fast on the small roads we were on. Also, I'm more confident in my Japanese now because I'm speaking so often. It's good for me :) 

The dinner was amazing. We had so much to eat and the owner is an amazing chef! He told from the bus stop near here to a place closed to the accommodation we are tomorrow isnt far and then we can, if we want to, walk the rest of it, which I was thinking "no way!" He said it is downhill all the way and a slope and it would take about 2-3 hours. 

Ill think about it. Lol. 

The room here is lovely :) and the toilet here does some interesting things. The light switches off if it doesn't detect movement and the toilet flushes automatically! 

Very very cool :) 

So am I hiking tomorrow? We will see haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]