Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Home now and still trying to get used to this time zone

It's now 4:23 in the morning. I was up since 3 ish because by the time 8 pm came, I had to sleep. I was just too tired. 

But, let me recap what Happened before that. 

So we got up that morning a bit late and didnt leave the hotel Til after 7:05 ish, as we has planned the night before to leave around 7, but because the bus stop was close to where we were (being only a stop away from the hotel by subway) it wasn't too bad. The wifi device served us well and I posted it as the company requested. 

Buying a ticket in the underground was a first for us,as we always used our manaca cards to pay for stuff. But with the help of a station guard, we got one for Namba. Once we figured out where the bus station was, we got on and headed to kansai airport. On the way there, we spoke about the trip and how there are things that other countries can learn from Japan and our experience of being there. 

Once we got to the airport, I pretty much went to air France and told them about our situation. They knew about it already and tried to give us a different flight with them; however, that didnt work out for some reason. So in the end, they reissued tickets for us to go with finnair. I thought that was pretty deep seeing as they had to let us go to another airline, but oh well ! The good thing was that the fight with them meant we were able to get home much earlier and less time in the air!

However, I'm being all happy now. Then I was sort of complaining and not seeing much of the good in this. Boo had to even remind me to accept not expect, the same principle I has taught her. That whole experience taught me something in itself. 

Once we got the tickets, we headed for security, and it was THE longest line we ever saw for it. However, we managed to grab a selfie in it. 

Also another we realized is that Kansai doesn't provide plastic bags for the liquids. Boo nearly lost her stuff, but thankfully the security people gave her one. Not once in the whole time we were standing there, did we see any plastic bags anywhere, so we know for next time to bring our own. 

The Flight to Helsinki felt short for me; that's because I slept so much and it seemed to fly by (pardon the pun lol). The transit to the second flight was a bit inefficient, and hence the flight left late. But this flight made the money part of me shake my head in disbelief. As it was a short flight, there was no entertainment system and hence you had to rent it out so you wouldn't go bored if you didn't have anything to do. Boo said that's how business have to make money. Still... 

Once that flight had landed, we changed the money we didn't use, (which turned out to be a lot given back to us in pounds), so always use a buy back guarantee when traveling! 

Once we got our bags and that sorted, we called a cab and headed home. Home sweet home. Although part of me missed Japan, another part of me was glad I'm here again. We ordered pizza and watched anime (this one is called free eternal summer) and then afterwards I slept (sorry, I crashed). Hence the time zone thing i said earlier. 

And that's that. Japan is now behind me. But I loved it.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]