Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Osaka was amazing! Last round of Japan before we go back to the uk

The trip to Osaka and being here was just great! Entering shinsaibashi station was just a huge experience because of the amount of people that I saw! 

Once we got to the hotel, we out our bags down and then Taka came to take us around Osaka. And when we saw the lights and the famous picture of Osaka, it was just amazing! 

What a great time it was looking around and looking at things such as takoyaki, or grilled octopus, which looked awesome as it was made. Also in Osaka, there is something called okonomiyaki, but I didn't have that to eat either. We didnt stay with Taka long because tiredness due to the trip was setting in and we were really tired. 

On Saturday, Satoshi came to visit us ft tokushima. At first, because we were a bit unprepared, boo said it was best if I hang out first, then we decide what we want to to do afterwards. While walking around shinsaibashi, we saw long lines for food and so many good stalls it was amazing. Satoshi also suggested a place to eat, and he was planning on going to Osaka castle, so I told Naomi and we went to Hanamaru; this place for us, was  food heaven for us! We got to eat lots of vegetable tempura and awesome noodles! The medium bowl was huge! 
That is what me and boo had to eat. That's a medium size bowl and lots of tempura! I had a mission to eat that and I did, but it was very very hard to do Haha. But it was so good! 

After that, we took the train to go to Osaka castle, where I saw a white Ferrari, which looked pretty impressive. 

On the way to the castle, we saw falcons and an owl, and i had to take a picture with it! Also, some japanese girls wanted to take pictures with me and the owl as well.
Further on, we saw a street performer and he was very good to watch, so I recorded it for a bit then went to explore the castle. 

The castle was very amazing to see and the views was superb! 

On the way back, we heard a live band and then once we got back to the hotel, boo went upstairs while I walked around with Satoshi. It was Great to see both Taka and Satoshi while here! 

Today, we got up late and went to eat at Hanamaru, but they didnt have all the tempura like before. But oh well, it was very good either way. We went to spa world, but because boo has a tattoo, we couldn't go in, so we headed back to the hotel, continued watching an anime called Gokujou seitokai, and we have been watching it since wakayama and it was very good. Just finished it now has. 

One thing that was bad was that the Paris to Heathrow flight was cancelled, so somehow we have to work out what will happen, but I prayed and so I know God will work it out for us I'm sure :) 

We are checked in for tomorrow, just gotta pack the bags properly and then we leave tomorrow morning for the uk :)

To be honest, I'm sad a bit to be leaving Japan. I have loved a lot of it and I can't wait to come back again :) but I also know things in the uk are waiting for me like university. But while I've been here, I've definitely grown in confidence speaking Japanese :) so I thank God for that :) 

Plus I got to do things here that I have always wanted to do, such as play the shamisen and go on the trains here :) 

I loved it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]