Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Friday, September 12, 2014

Out of the country and into the city

So as I'm writing this, we are heading for kii tanabe, and the hiking ordeal and experience is over. The place we stayed at was ok, but I rather looking back, would stay at the minshuku in nonaka. It felt better to me on all fronts. (Besides the bugs). 

We managed to get into our rooms early after leaving Kenji-sama and his wife, the owners of the minshuku we stayed at. We exchanged email addresses and I want to stay in touch with him :) he is very cool. 

After all that mountain and valley time, I'm glad to see solid ground with no cliffs and all that stuff. 

Very glad. Plus the wifi device didn't work out there either, which sucked, but the wifi in the minshukus were ok for us. 

Part of me will be sad to leave Japan, but I can always come back and I will :) plus, I thought we had less money to use, but I realized we have more as we didn't use that much so far. 

Plus I'm seeing Taka today and Satoshi tomorrow, so that's very good for me :) after we get off the bus, gonna eat and then wait for the train. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]