Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lost and Found

i was looking for my license for my theory, the other part of it and i couldnt find it.
so i was like "nani?!?!" and i went upside down on my room.
then i found memmory lane. and i stopped and read..
and i wondered to myself, "if only i could go back to 2008 and do things right and avoid the heartaches i had and mistakes i made.." but oh well.
now to put everything back and do work...
woo... >.< lol

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi. Mistakes are what shape people, don't ever regret anything, just learn by it.

    ReplyDelete

thoughts anyone? =]