Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Friday, March 19, 2010

What would life be on this planet without love?

Would life even exist for a day without it?
Everyone scrambling and wanting for themselves.
If others cant get it, too bad.
Thats how it would be.
In some parts of the world, thats how it is. And to those who are in that position,
its a living nightmare for them.
Sometimes I wonder what this planet would be like if God never came back to save it from utter destruction, and Satan was to be the master of this planet.
I think about it, and I shudder.
I am glad that God is in control.
1日。 この苦痛はすべて行く。 そして幸福は最終的に楽しむことができる。
one day.. all this pain will be gone.. and happiness can finally be enjoyed..

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]