Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Friday, March 19, 2010

愛は何であるか. (What is Love?)

As i thought about writing this, i thought to my own self- what is love?
Is it something that people always want and think they have but in fact they never have it?
Is it something that can be obtained at all?
How do you know that what you have is love?
I dont ask this a sceptic of love, because i believe love is real and vibrant.
I also believe i have been in love before, and the pain of separation from it.
so i dont doubt it.
but as i am downloading sermons and about to listen to them, i wonder-
Where will i find this love for another human being? its something always spoken about in books, films, and all sorts. But what myself personally? When is it my true time?
Obviously I am not God Himself; only He knows when and where and how this will come about.
But something is new about me in a sense as well.
Now that i am single again, i dont feel that loneliness that i felt when i was single before..
There are times when i think of how it used to be when i wasnt, and how happy i was. but..
now there isnt a loneliness of sorts.. i just try to think about university and the chances and things i can do there.
uni..
the place of dreams and desires.
where i can be me all the time.
a time where i can explore myself and be myself.
scary yet amazing.
thrilling yet terrifying.
and i cant wait.
another thing i also learned is that when I, Siddell James Bloodsaw, stops looking for someone to share all this pent-up love that he has in his heart with that woman, that God Himself will be able to use the time alone to make me ready for that person.
whoever it is.

主は、喜んでであることを決定している私を作る。 私をあなたが私にとあってほしいその人の準備ができたようにする時期を使用しなさい。
ありがとう.
(God, make me willing to be willing. use the time to make me ready for that person you want me to be with. thank you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]