Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Friday, March 26, 2010

Man What A Day

today wasnt too bad..
chem was good.
was going to have band practice, but rock school said we couldnt!
so i was like!?!?!"?!"?!"
anyway, i spoke to the music teacher, and she said we can practice on monday.. so thats good.
this extended project is getting close...
so much to get done in a sense..
the lyrics to get done.. to record it. to get people's opinions for the end of the song.. if i cant get it at the time, i can do one or two, and use that for the research..
hmm.. i got some time.. but so much to do!! >.<
also i left my keys so i had to wait for my mom to get home again¬¬
also now project x has 5 members now! :D
now i am like ahh..
eating time..
so much to think about....
this project is most on my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]