Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Monday, March 08, 2010

Today is starting to be a nice day


i just came home. i had a lot of things on my mind. i got a letter from reading about my course. because they think i need a boost, they gave me a course for a science with a foundation course. and i thought that meant they thought i wasnt good enough. until my mom read it to me. after i complete the first year, i can do the MEng of computer science and cybernetics!!! i am like <3!!!!
OMD!!!
also went to david's house. it was good.
that means i am like woo!!
i also had a pang of loneliness as well... but it passed just like the others.
what i wish is that is the good times never ended, and the bad times never came.
but if that happened, it wouldnt be life.
so...
i am still so happy about the reading course!!
now i got to work my butt off!! :D
^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]