Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Friday, July 13, 2012

Ahh sabbath time now

Today was a up mostly day. Mom went to London to show friends from America around and I stayed here. Went to David's and did stuff there. But the main thing that I wanna talk about is how I feel about the devotion I had tonight with Naomi. Earlier this morning , we both felt :/ because we just felt we lacked joy in our time together with God and prayed about it. I am starting to see that it is changing and thanking God for that :) however tonight when we had our devotion, it was so deep and enthralling and I didn't want it I end. It was about repentance. And basically During and after it I was just so happy an joyful because of what the change I could experience. Also another thing was just Naomi herself.

She is simply amazing to me. From being drop dead Gorgeous on the eyes to being so connective spiritually, I can say without a doubt she turns me on in every sphere :) I am beyond grateful that I have her as a girlfriend :)

She is that amazing and just wonderful. :)

1 comment:

thoughts anyone? =]