Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Thursday, July 19, 2012

What a blast yesterday was! :D

So! Finally got to Reading and it felt like everything ran like clockwork; and i mean every train pretty much!
i felt like this after getting to Reading:
it was that fast! I got here in under 1 hour 20; which is just woop!
Anyway, that isnt the best bit! This was!
thats how i was like when i saw Naomi :)
seriously it has been 10 days, and it felt so long :P 
I couldnt wait to see her!! :D and she even tried to surprise me in the station :p although i was leaning against the wall of a machine looking cool :P as is she didnt see me (prob didnt)

anyway so when we got back to mine, we just spoke and play fought (the usual) and we just spoke in such depth that its hard to describe it (marriage stuff for the future ;)) 

i can truly say that Naomi is the one for me :D not a day goes by that i cant say that and just be like this:
:)



1 comment:

thoughts anyone? =]