Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Saturday, July 14, 2012

What a day today!

Today was simply and still is amazing. Woke up and had devotion with Naomi then off to church. Sabbath school was amazing and it was about witnessing to people, but reaching them where they are. Very interesting and practical. As well as Matthew coming as well was so nice though he still has questions. Glad it's a start :)

Then the sermon was on much given much required. Was so thoughtful. Then walked matt back to town an wet back to church. Now here is where it gets awesome to the nth level!

As we were doing it, we spoke about three themes although I only remember the forgiveness one because we spent so long on it and I got an idea alongside with naftal my friend to do a series. It was just so blessed and I felt that God was there for sure and it was so practical as well! And then I though about how amazing it is to have a girlfriend who has a spiritual dimension as well :) it binds us together than if we didn't have that aspect :) just so nice :)
For sure I can see her as my future wife and definitely in my future :) I told people at church about her and one day I'll introduce her to them :) it'll be nice :)

Now I'm home at nannie Winnie after eating and just writing now and just relaxing :) today surely was a nice and awesome day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]