Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Loving my new job =D

I gotta admit, my new job is amazing! :D
i work with kids at a summer camp and its just been one ride after another! :D
from playing uno to kids making me stuff and also a circus man today, it was so good :D
and plus the weather is so amazing as well :D thank you God for this :D

and tonight i made some serious experimentation dinner :D pictures all coming up now :D



Mike the circus man. he has an awesome beard :D

lego i built (most of it was done already)

thats just some of what it is in the game room! :O 

Charlotte drawing me :D 

found this interesting as we SDA's have a dietary need :p


tasted so nice :D
also to Naomi:
Love you booboo, even more after the Great Incident :D
See you soon :)

1 comment:

  1. :)
    Love you too baby

    Food looking good ur gona b cooking more often ;)

    ReplyDelete

thoughts anyone? =]