Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Sunday, July 08, 2012

More to come but first this.

So Spain was amazing! :D But because i don't have the pictures, ill leave that blog til when i do :)

Today was good and also very self revealing for a lack of better wording. I knew that when I am alone, its a bit ish :/ but today when Naomi left, i realized how alone i was in the house and it was dreadful.
I just felt so sad on the inside..
Until I started remembering Scripture in my mind and this only one came to mind:
Joshua 1:5  There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. And to be honest, I was saying to Jesus, "You said this! Please do it now because I feel very much alone." Afterwards, the loneliness went away and I sang, and i dont usually sing, although the songs were in my head, it was nice that the loneliness went away through songs of praise and stuff :)


showed me how much I needed God's promises and how music could banish away the loneliness :) 


Also I watched Henry IV and also Wimbledon, and I played Basketball as well :) and spoke to my Mom via Skype.. so all in all, a good day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]