Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Reflections and Resolutions

Ive decided today that things have to change within me; things like how i speak to people, what i speak about, how i view people, how i view women, how i view life in general.

its from watching what people say and what is on tv that is filth and annoyance as well as looking at myself.
i recognize what i am and i dont like it.
it is helping becoming more like God and thats the goal for me.

therefore all i can do is ask God to help me and then to trust He will and obey and change and take the things out of my life that need to go and curb things that have to wait til a better time; otherwise, things will take a worse turn instead of a good one.

this was kinda a rant to myself, but there we go.

not all of the posts are always :D

some are a bit of a thinker:


No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]