Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

As I am waiting...

For boo to be ready for devotion, I got a few things on the mind:
- It feels nice to not have work anymore for now. And that i can do what i want again.
- I need to keep on the Japanese and Guitar; I havent done either this week or last week so i need to get on it properly, also because of music day for the guitar.
- as for the water drinking, kinda fell a bit yesterday as i didnt drink the full 3 liters. But today I will, so might as well get in 3 cups by now (havent yet).
- What a God that i serve. When i stop and think about it, serving God makes sense for me; it isnt like this is boring or this no use; it serves as a safeguard for me to not do stupid and potentially foolish things and makes a better person and a more Godlike person in character.
- I can always do better than how I am doing now; i say that because last night i was thinking that I dont want things bad enough in certain areas of what i do. EG Japanese or Guitar. and i realize that that can spill into my spirituality, so it is something to pray about and start to build up.
-As for exercise, i didnt do any Monday but i did some Zumba last night, and i will exercise today and Zumba as well. :) In Jesus Name i will do that because i know sometimes i dont have the motivation. (thats also where Boo comes in).

So yea, thats about i think. oh wait. it isnt. Another thing was that i want to take up chinese cooking and other sorts of cuisine to expand my food repertoire, and to just mix it up a bit, after watching a series on i player about it :)

In Jesus' name i can do all of this and consistently and to be better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]