Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Many different things happened lately…

It has been a good weekend this weekend!

First off I went to prospect park via coach with work and I got to manage inflatable balloons all day(could of been worse but I made sure I didnt complain to myself). After that I walked nearly 2 miles home, (it was fun though) and met up with Boo. From there we went to get something to eat(originally chips) but got so fed up cos of the prices we ordered pizza instead. From there we went to church which was really good :) and we got to know a bit more about Nicole, who was the person who drove us and what she did for a job :) (she works at the wedding registrar). Good to know for us :)
Then we went back to slough and fell asleep we were that tired.
Church was good. We were driven by clarisser and a skit was done at church and I got to do the lesson summary. And it went well so much so that I'm preparing a sermon on what I said. :)
After church we went to clarisser's house. The food and stuff as nice ;)
Today we just lazed around a bit. Naomi slept and I zumba'd. It was so nice and hot.
Also got into this thing called Quora. Basically from what I can gather it is a site that has topics about anything and everything. For someone like me that's really cool :D
Now I'm about to go home.

All in all a good weekend :)
Can't wait for the next one :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]