Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

this is just because it came to me.. and because i can..

So i am writing this because I thought about this while i was working out..
Now i have seen a lot of women today.. either by picture on in person..
But only one stands out to me.. you guessed it.. my Boo, or Naomi as she is called too (I just dont use her name anymore; boo is easier to say :p)


And i thought to I self: "Why would I give up such a good thing AND  a good woman for next chick? What possibly could i achieve with the best that I have been given thru the wisdom of God? Thats like giving up a chance to get my dream car, the Subaru
One day maybe I can get this car.. :)
for a Nissan Micra.
No way
There is just NO CONTEST. That is what i compare my love for Boo for .. there isnt even a woman on the planet that can compare with her. and I can be safe and secure and say that because I know that both she and I are striving to be like Jesus. So if Jesus fails, we both do.. But He never can; therefore we never will, as long as we keep Him 1st. 

:) 

so there we go :D 

when i see her:
All I think is: 
One day.. She will be mine :) forever :D 
In Jesus' Name for sure :) 

2 comments:

  1. awwww :')
    ur soooo sweeet baby
    love u loads :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo lovely!
    May you both continue to keep GOD first and at the forefront of your relationship.
    GOD Bless u both. Sharleen X

    ReplyDelete

thoughts anyone? =]