Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My 200th Post! :D and also updates :)

So just signing into this, I see that it is my 200th post! :D

woo :)

now with that aside, time for the updates for the goals:

-For the muscle side and stuff I have gained a little bit of muscle, around .4 lbs and lost the most body fat i have ever done, so praise Jesus indeed! :D
-For the music side, since the last post, I havent done much, because i didnt factor in the time for it or the japanese, which isnt good, so i know i have to do better with my time management for sure! I also need to start the song list for music day that Boo sent me as well....

Asides from those, My week has been pretty good; Charlotte now left the job, and  I will miss her, but now we have someone called Jamie, who I have seen the week before; she's nice. For me, I can't wait to have my time to me again and to catch up on some much needed studying as well as devoting time to little things I planned on doing!

Sermon that I am planning is going well under way :) I will have to put some time into it when I am able to. I have been also reading Acts of the Apostles (A book written by Ellen White on the book of Acts in the Bible). Personally, I never touched the book, but one day I read a part of it and it is really amazing :) Yesterday, I was reading the end scenes of Paul's life, and i was really humbled as well as encouraged and definitely took lessons away to learn.

There are things after I finish work I plan on doing; one is to take up swimming, because as a lot of people know (and dont), I cant swim. Thats another goal to achieve! Apparently, its good for the body and cardio as well, so might as well give it a shot :)

Another thing that i wanted to mention is how much I am beginning to settle into my relationship with Naomi, and i dont mean settle as in being 80% where i was 100%. I mean more into the fact that everyday with her, I understand more of her, and she of me, and also what i want to achieve in my life and to make sure that she  is there when i do it. Kinda like a personal fan club, and supporter :D

So yea, while I have been working I noticed I need to manage my time more for sure.. But I have appreciated the opportunity to work in this type of job; It has opened my eyes thats for sure, and i will write what I have learned on Friday, whens it all said and done :)

Now time for Devotion with Boo :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]