Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Thursday, August 09, 2012

New Goals set whilst thinking in the shower...

So this morning, I got up and i thought about some things and said to myself "I have things to do, and yet with no aim, I get nowhere fast" whilst in the shower.

The things that I want to set goals for are reasonable; as Boo is working on the wifey body, i need to keep going on my own body and not be content with what i have now.

with that thought in mind, I am setting goals for myself, which are as follows:

  1. to learn at least 5 hymns by  Music Day (September 22nd) and to play them comfortably and to be able to change 1 key.
  2. for my Body, to go from 16 lbs of bodyfat, to 13 lbs, as well as from 170 lbs of muscle to 180.
  3. to thoroughly go through my diet and cut out all the things that are stopping me from not achieving the previous goal and to eliminate any practices that will prevent it (sleeping late, snacking, junk food,etc)
So yea thats that :) 

when is the deadline for the last 2?

By my 22nd birthday :) (Christmas Day for those who dont know)

Ill be updating them as I go :)

Stay tuned :D

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your goals! :D And how spiffy, you're a Christmas baby!~

    ReplyDelete

thoughts anyone? =]