Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Friday, August 24, 2012

It's all over now :)

I am now done with working as a playworker :)
I learned alot about myself and about kids at the job and I know that I can surely put it into practice =]
I learned that I need to be less selfish and more like Jesus :)

And I made sure that the devotions i did with boo i would try to put into action when i got to work :)

Now I am home and being groomed; its a nice feeling to have and to do it back as well :)

All in all, a good experience :)


Onto the rest of the summer vacation :) and also the awesome weekend that is coming :)

Twas fun while it lasted :)

1 comment:

  1. More like Jesus...that's what it's all about.
    I write and maintain a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.

    ReplyDelete

thoughts anyone? =]