Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Sunday, August 12, 2012

What a Sabbath indeed!

Sabbath yesterday was so good! :D From the preaching to the crying to the counselling i gave, it was so boom :D

Woke up early and had devotion with Naomi as usual and went to the bus stop to meet Kallie and Sophie, which was cool :D

Church itself was good :) The message about God's love and faithfulness really hit me, and I allowed the Holy Spirit to come in start me anew from there, even to the point of me crying and speaking in Japanese to God alone :)

it was really good. :)
Lunch was so nice too :) got to see lots of people i havent seen in ages.

then I spoke to Michael about loads of things, from his conditions and trauma and all sorts, then spoke to Simba and spoke to Latifah and eventually counselling them both ( i didnt know i was good at that, but apparently i am  so woo :)) and then we walked to mine and we spoke loads more and then Boo called and we spoke to her as well and we prayed and played guitar and had pizza and all in all it was so good :)

Also i got to them 2 about Naomi and I and it was just so wow, because I realized that the more i speak about how much she loves me and me to her and all the stuff we do in between just made me love her even deeper. and I also said something that made so much sense and was so "penny dropped moment" which was: (paraphrased)
The more you love someone, the easier it is to talk about them. If I can say how much i love Naomi, I should be more than able to do the same about Jesus to people. 
so today i made food :) and i made this :)
Was so tasty! Thank you Jesus! :) 


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a really good day. Isn't HE good !!!

    I’ve been a follower on your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.
    Just checking back for any new posts you may have written.

    ReplyDelete

thoughts anyone? =]