Hello ^^

Welcome to my blog.

Pretty much what you will find here are things that I take an interest in such as Religion, Tech, Japanese and other stuff :D

Enjoy your stay. :)

Saturday, August 11, 2012

On this Hymn ting :p

Ok so basically I said I would update on the goals I set in the previous blog; except now I am changing one of the goals.

The one to learn 5 hymns one..
Basically I got more now to learn (cos I want to anyway :p) and i set a subgoal within that one!

-To transpose (that is to take up a song by a half tone) and to find different voicings for that song :)

I got 14 hymns to learn (not by September 22nd, by the end of September), and I know from that i will be able to be more inspired and more knowledgeable about the guitar :D

Also was going in on the Japanese yesterday :)

Learning about cause and effect (knew it already but refresher) as well as looking at other books to buy :)

Sadly, I didnt do any exercise; I just couldnt be bothered. So  I will do some tonight :)

Now im just playing guitar until I am off to church with Kallie and Sophie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts anyone? =]